Donde se esconde el pensamiento, detras de mis tintas, mis secretos van corriendo...
Translate
sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012
Serebro-Piesnya 1
Послушай меня... Всё, что я тебе говорю - не верь
Никогда мне не верь
Эти тихие слова, Что ты мне говорил
Я не верила тебе Поэтому ты был
Эта нежная любовь Похожая на Е
Ты пытаешься Но я Забыла о тебе!
Молчи Я не буду с тобой Молчи
Я про тебя забуду
А-у. Девчонки ями-ями
Следите за краями
Но попадает в кровь
Ля-мука любовь
А-у. Девчонки кто-то сзади
Подумал, что мы кошки
Но попадает в кровь
Ля-мука любовь
Пока, до встречи, ха!
Пока, до встречи, ха!
Пока, до встречи,
И в кровь Ля-мука любовь
Пока, до встречи, ха!
Пока, до встречи, ха!
Пока, до встречи,
И в кровь Ля-мука любовь
(А-ча)
Ничего не говори А просто уходи
Я не знаю, что потом И что там впереди
Эта нежная любовь Похожая на Е
Закружила у тебя И закружила мне
Молчи Я не буду с тобой Молчи
Я про тебя забуду
А-у. Девчонки ями-ями
Следите за краями
Но попадает в кровь
Ля-мука любовь
А-у. Девчонки кто-то сзади
Подумал, что мы кошки
Но попадает в кровь
Ля-мука любовь
Пока, до встречи, ха!
Пока, до встречи, ха!
Пока, до встречи,
И в кровь Ля-мука любовь
Пока, до встречи, ха!
Пока, до встречи, ха!
Пока, до встречи,
И в кровь Ля-мука любовь
Я постараюсь тебя забыть
Всё может быть или же не быть
Я прикоснулась к твоим губам
И я тебя забыла
А-у. Девчонки ями-ями
Следите за краями
Но попадает в кровь
Ля-мука любовь
А-у. Девчонки кто-то сзади
Подумал что мы ..(а-хааа)
Но попадает в кровь
Ля-мука любовь
Пока, до встречи, ха!
Пока, до встречи, ха!
Пока, до встречи,
И в кровь Ля-мука любовь
Пока, до встречи, ха!
Пока, до встречи, ха!
Пока, до встречи,
И в кровь Ля-мука любовь
WAITING-LYENA KATINA
We felt like one ‘til you ran away
Now we’re just like strangers of nasty street
And here I wonder where it all went wrong
‘Cause we were gonna change the world
Why do we have to lose it all?
Coro
I’m waiting
I’ll keep on waiting for you
I’m waiting, keep on waiting only for you
Run away, shouldn’t stay
Run away, shouldn’t stay
Run away, run away
Waiting for you
I’ll keep on waiting - waiting for you
I still remember the things you would say
Like a bed time story, the time washed away
And now I wonder where it all went wrong
I’m trying just to find a rule
So wrong to let you know
Coro
I’m waiting
I’ll keep on waiting for you
I’m waiting, keep on waiting only for you
Run away, shouldn’t stay
Run away, shouldn’t stay
Run away, run away
As I close my eyes I see
A dream of you and me
I wake up, you dissapear
I’m waiting
I’ll keep on waiting for you
Coro
I’m waiting
keep on waiting only for you
I’m waiting, I’ll keep on waiting only for you
I’m waiting, keep on waiting only for you
Run away, shouldn’t stay
Run away, shouldn’t stay
Run away, run away
Run away, shouldn’t stay
Run away, shouldn’t stay
Run away, run away (x2)
I’m waiting
(x4)
KEEP ON BREATHING
i tried to understand to comprehend
how certain things can happen
i thought that if you strive for good like everybody should
the angels will watch over you
watch over you
when the future has changed and your world is a mess
and you find yourself down in the dirt
when the sky is on fire and the heavens descend
all you can do is just keep on breathing
(you keep on breathing)
i wish
that i could seal, that i could heal
the wounds left in our wake
i pray however much we bleed somehow there’s a new seed
cause angels will watch over
you watch over you
when the future has changed and your world is a mess
and you find yourself down in the dirt
when the sky is on fire and the heavens descend
all you can do is just keep on breathing
you keep on breathing
when you’ve lost all reasons why you should go on
try to find your way even if all hope is gone
i tried to understand, to comprehend
how this could happen?
when the future has changed and your world is a mess
and you find yourself down in the dirt
when the sky is on fire and the heavens descend
all…
you can do is just keep on breathing
you keep on breathing
keep on breathing
you keep on breathing
YULYA VOLKOVA-SDVINU MIR
Шаг - ночь, бег - день
Сон прочь в тень проблем
Лед - страсть, блеск губ
Но власть мне зачем?
Я же могу быть сильной тобой на треть
Сильно обнять, ждать сильно
И сильно захотеть
Припев:
Я буду для тебя высоты ощущением
Если ты плывешь, я могу стать течением
Хочешь для тебя сдвину мир? Только попроси!
Мне же хватит сил, сил!
Пей ром - жги боль
Спрячь все вглубь души
Бег - зной, вниз - мост
Где твой свет скажи
Я же могу быть сильной тобой на треть
Сильно обнять, ждать сильно
И сильно захотеть
Припев.
Я обернусь, чтобы слышать твой пульс
В голосах, в тишине, в музыке из такси
Обернусь и пойду снова мне хватит сил
BELANOVA-LUNA
Otra vez ya son las 10:00
Otra vez el cielo duerme
Otra vez en la ventana
le hablaré a la luna sobre ti
Lo hare...
Y le diré... que todo el tiempo estoy pensando en ti
Y le enviaré... mi corazón tatuado en un papel
Otra vez ya son las 10:00
Otra vez el cielo duerme
Otra vez en la ventana
le hablaré a la luna sobre ti
Lo hare...
Y le diré... que todo el tiempo estoy pensando en ti
Y le enviaré... mi corazón tatuado en un papel
Y le diré... que todo el tiempo estoy pensando en ti
Y le enviaré... mi corazón tatuado en un papel
ROCK AND ROLL
Go again, to all my friendsTogether we can play some rock 'n' roll ROCK 'N' ROLL!Oh my God, Rock 'N' Roll!Go again, to all my friendsTogether we can play some rock 'n' roll RUDE BOY BASS, MASH UP THE PLACE!AND Rock 'N' Roll!Hello again, to all my friendsTogether we can play some rock 'n' roll I'm Dave Taylor, rock 'n' roll, good people, good times, right on, rock 'n' roll!Tim Smith, it's fun to say Tim Smith, yeah, Tim Smith will take you to the mountain!Rock 'N' Roll!You have technicians here making noise. No one is a musician.They're not artists because nobody can play the guitar!SEXY AND I KNOW ITWhen I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he flyI pimp to the beat, walking down the street in my new lafreak, yeahThis is how I roll, animal print, pants out control,It's RedFoo with the big afroAnd like Bruce Lee I've got the clawGirl look at that body (x3)I work outGirl look at that body (x3)I work outWhen I walk in the spot, this is what I seeEverybody stops and they staring at meI got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show itI'm sexy and I know it (x2)When I'm at the mall, security just can't fight 'em offWhen I'm at the beach, I'm in a speedo trying to tan my cheeksThis is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to goWe headed to the bar, baby don't be nervousNo shoes, no shirt, and I still get serviceGirl look at that body (x3)I work outLmfao Sexy And I Know It lyrics found on http://www.directlyrics.com/lmfao-sexy-and-i-know-it-lyrics.htmlGirl look at that body (x3)I work outWhen I walk in the spot, this is what I seeEverybody stops and they staring at meI got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show itI'm sexy and I know it (x2)Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah (x3)Do the wiggle yeahI'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT...Girl look at that body (x3)I work outGirl look at that body (x3)I work outTIC TOCTic-toc. Tic-toc. Tic-toc.Waking at the dayMakes me feel sad.Tic-toc. Tic-toc. Tic-toc.Flowers in your roomAre dying fast.How should I know,How should I writeWhat you’re feeling?How should I know,Why should I mindWhat you dreaming?What you dreaming…Time is short.Life goes fast.Love is calm.Good-bye.Time is shortLife goes fastLove is calm.Good-bye.Tic-toc. Tic-toc. Tic-toc.Lying on your bedMakes me feel bad.Tic-toc. Tic-toc. Tic-toc.Wish that you were here,But maybe not.How should I know,How should I writeWhat you’re feeling?How should I know,Why should I mindWhat you dreaming?What you dreaming…Time is short.Life goes fast.Love is calm.Good-bye.Time is shortLife goes fastLove is calm.Good-bye.Time is short.Life goes fast.Love is calm.Good-bye.Time is short.Life goes fast.Love is calm.Good-bye.Time is short.Life goes fast.Love is calm.Good-bye.Tic-toc. Tic-toc.Breath hard. Tic-toc.Tic-toc. Tic-toc.Breath hard. Tic-toc.KALEIDOSCoPE One and two, three and fourGo thru kaleidoscope, I see you thereFive and six, so many, then many moreThis is where you want to beIt’s where you want to seeAll together, now we sing in unisonAll together, now we sing in unisonOne and two, three and fourGo thru kaleidoscopeAll together, we sing in unisonWe… sing in unisonAll together, now we sing in unisonThis is where you want to see and where you want to beAll together, now we sing in unisonThis is where you want to see and where you want to beAll together, now we sing in unisonAll together, now we sing in unisonWhere you want to see and where you want to be(One, Two, Three)All together, now we sing in unisonThis is where you want to see and where you want to beAll together, now we sing in unisonThis is where you want to see and where you want to beAll together, now we sing in unisonAll together, now we sing in unison Call your girlfriend It's time you had the talk Give your reasons Say it's not her fault But you just found somebody newTell her not to get upset, second-guessing everything you said and done And then when she gets upset tell her how you never mean to hurt no one Then you tell her that the only way her heart will mend is when she learns to love again And it won't make sense right now but you're still her friend And then you let her down easyCall your girlfriend It's time you had the talk Give your reasons Say it's not her fault But you just met somebody newDon't you tell her how I give you something that you never even knew you missed Don't you even try and explain how it's so different when we kiss You tell her that the only way her heart will mend is when she learns to love again And it won't make sense right now but you're still her friend And then you let her down easyCall your girlfriend It's time you had the talk Give your reasons Say it's not her fault But you just met somebody new And now it's gonna be me and youAnd you tell her that the only way her heart will mend is when she learns to love again And it won't make sense right now but you're still her friend And then you let her down easyCall your girlfriend It's time you had the talk Give your reasons Say it's not her faultCall your girlfriend It's time you had the talk Give your reasons Say it's not her fault But you just met somebody new TITANIUM You shout it out But I can't hear a word you say I'm talking loud not saying much I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet You shoot me down, but I get up[Refrão] I'm bulletproof nothing to lose Fire away, fire away Ricochet, you take your aim Fire away, fire away You shoot me down but I won't fall I am titanium You shoot me down but I won't fall I am titanium I am titanium...[Sia] Cut me down But it's you who'd have further to fall Ghost town, haunted love Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones I'm talking loud not saying much[Refrão] I'm bulletproof nothing to lose Fire away, fire away Ricochet, you take your aim Fire away, fire away You shoot me down but I won't fall I am titanium You shoot me down but I won't fall I am titanium I am titanium...[Sia] Stone-hard, machine gun Firing at the ones who run Stone-hard, that bulletproof[Refrão] You shoot me down but I won't fall I am titanium You shoot me down but I won't fall I am titanium You shoot me down but I won't fall I am titanium You shoot me down but I won't fall I am titanium
Everybody at the cherrytree house,
I got my shades on
Lets go,
This beat make me go ape
This street make me go ape,
This club make me go ape
Everybody go ape,
Now jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump
Now jump, jump, jump, jump
Everybody go aeepe
Just shut your mouth pal,
Buy me a drink,(Drink)
I didn't come to talk,(Talk)
I'm not so strange,(Strange)
My friend here is a DJ,(Hey, hey)
He knows what we like,(Like)
He plays our break it and he plays up all night,(Hey)
Yeaaaaahhhhh
He plays up all night
We gotta Dj plus monkey,
Not, not gonna plays up all niiight
Up in the cherrytree house
Not, not gonna plays up all night
Night, night, (Yo rebenday) night, night
Nunna, Nunna, Nunna, Nunna, Nunna,Nunna, Nunna, Nunna
Here we go,
This street make me go ape
This street make me go ape,
This club make me go ape
Everybody go ape,
Go,
Go ape,ape
.............
Cherrytree house
...............
Go ape,ape
..............
We'll cherry,cherry boom,boom
......
Go ape,ape
..............
We're the fareast movements
Holly can't go party
Ain't it no drama
I don care about nothing,(Naaaah)
Unless you wana, unless you wana, follow me to my gas-hole
We can do this right,
Let me be your Dj, I can spin you all night
Heyyy,
Here we go,
I'll spin you all night
Not, not that I spin you all niiight
Not, not that I spin you all niiight,
Nunna, Nunna, Nunna, Nunna, Nunna,Nunna, Nunna, Nunna
Hey ya,
This street make me go ape
This draem make me go ape,
This club make me go ape
Everybody go ape,
Now jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump
Now jump, jump, jump, jump
Everybody go aeepe,
Heey,
..............
Go ape,ape
..............
Go ape,ape
..............
Cherrytree breakers
....
Go ape,ape
................
F" en on your down
...........
Less go in
..........
Give the drum song
Give the drum song,
Fareast movement, we make it go
Ape, ape, stereo type
....
Here they make your drove ape,ape
Welcome to the jungle, we can all get naked
Yeaah, lets party like some animals
Untill we can't take it
Now jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump
Now jump, jump, jump, jump
Everybody go aeeeepe.
Gou.
....
C'mon
..
Go ape,ape
Go ape,ape
........
Go ape,ape
............
Lets go ape.
..
We're the fareast movement
Cherrytree house
Dj Brass Monkey, Dj Birdman, Chase Flif, Fou Grasp, Kev Nish
And we out everybody go ape.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario